Most surgeries are scheduled at least two weeks in the future. You will be asked for your ideal week of surgery and we will make every effort to meet your scheduling needs. Our staff will contact you within 3 business days to verify the date and time of your surgery and pre-op appointment.
A 20% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your surgery date. The remaining 80% of payment is required 2 weeks before the surgery date. Should you need to reschedule your date less than 2 weeks before surgery, a 3% administrative fee will be levied unless you have a documented personal emergency. If you cancel your surgery within 24 hours or less, without rescheduling within 30 days, the physician, facility, and anesthesiologist will each retain 25% of their individual fees.
Surgical clearance may be required for patients over 45 years of age (or younger that have any chronic medical problems). If indicated, the office can fax a letter to your primary care physician with the tests that are necessary before your surgery. The cost of the visit and any labs/diagnostics are not included in the quote you are given by Jefferson Facial Plastics. Planning ahead for this clearance can truly help you ensure that your desired surgery date is not delayed.
LONG-DISTANCE / EASY-CONSULTATION
We understand that it is often inconvenient, time-consuming and expensive for patients to fly to our office for a consultation then fly back again a few weeks later for surgery. We have designed a program to facilitate your experience that will allow you to determine the options that are available to you with ease and understanding. Here’s how it works:
Make ContactThe first step is to call or e-mail. Fill out our new patient information sheet, and all other pertinent forms and return to our office via email. This information can be transmitted through our website.
Send Your PhotosPlease provide clear, recent close-up photos. Photos should clearly show your area of concern and can be sent regular mail or e-mailed to Jefferson Facial Plastics at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Specific instructions for photos can be obtained by calling 215-503-3223.
Obtain an AssessmentOur doctors will assess if you are a good candidate for procedures that you are interested in. You will then be contacted by our Patient Care Consultant who will discuss pre-operative care, costs, recovery, local accommodations and any questions related to your procedure(s).
Schedule Your ProcedureOnce you have decided to proceed, a 20% deposit is required to reserve your surgery date. This is non-refundable after two business days. The remaining balance is due two weeks prior to your surgery date. Available payment methods, (Visa, MC, Disc, Cash, Check, or certified funds-Amex is not accepted).
Fly in for Surgery
Nearby Airports Philadelphia International (30 minutes) and Atlantic City (60 minutes) International Airports.
You MUST arrive two days prior to your surgery date. At a designated time during this period you will meet with the doctor/s and have an in depth consultation discussing all procedures. At this time you will sign your surgery consents (if necessary) – in the presence of your patient care consultant.
RecoveryWe advise all patients that fly-in for surgery to spend at least the first night at an after-care facility thus ensuring any required medical attention necessary. If possible having someone with you makes everything easier for your after care. In the days that follow we will see you post-operatively and depending upon the procedures that have been performed you may return home 7-14 days later. Our staff will make arrangements with a local hotel with whom we have a discounted rate. In the event that you require any medical attention after returning home we will refer you to a local physician for a check-up. Your health and safety remain our number one priority.