Considering lip filler? Whether you simply want pouty, luscious lips, or your lips have lost some volume as you’ve aged, you’ll find two types of lip fillers that can plump your lips and give you that classic pout.
We use dermal fillers containing hyaluronic acid (HA), a natural ingredient. Let’s look at the two types of fillers we use.
The JUVÉDERM® family of fillers is perfect if you’re looking for lip augmentation and filler for your lipstick lines.
Within the JUVÉDERM® family, we have two choices. JUVÉDERM® Volbella adds subtle volume for natural looking lips and can soften lines around your mouth. JUVÉDERM® Ultra can give you more volume and a voluptuous pout.
We inject the gel directly into your lips with an ultra-fine needle. This filler contains lidocaine gel, so it’s comfortable and reduces any pain.
The treatment plumps your lips and can also smooth the appearance of fine lines around your mouth.
You can expect your results to last up to one year before you need a touchup.
Using Restylane® Silk, we can not only give you smooth, plumper lips, we can also smooth wrinkles around your mouth.
Restylane® Silk uses small, smooth hyaluronic acid particles to provide the most natural-looking, precise results. Like JUVÉDERM®, Restylane® Silk contains lidocaine, an anesthetic to relieve any pricking sensation.
After your treatment, you may have some swelling, but it usually disappears after a couple of hours. Expect your results to last up to six months.
Why Do We Like Hyaluronic Fillers?
When it comes to lip augmentation, hyaluronic acid is a natural, moisturizing ingredient. In addition, we find the following benefits:
- The results last for a good amount of time before you need a touch up.
- We find there is less bruising when compared to other dermal fillers.
- We have control over your lip volume and end result by controlling how much filler we inject.
- If you don’t want to go for a large pout in the beginning, we can continue to give you injections over several appointments until you are content with your results.
- You are not likely to have an allergic reaction because hyaluronic acid fillers mimic substances found in your body.
Lip augmentation is one of the most popular non-invasive, skincare treatments in our office.
Using lip fillers from Juvederm® and Restylane®, we can plump your lips for a classic pout by adding volume or replacing volume you may have lost.
Are you ready for plumped, fuller looking lips? If you’re considering lip filler, schedule a consultation online or call us at 215-503-FACE.